Saturday, January 7, 2012

just sad.

Tomorrow I go back to Auburn. I honestly never expected it to get harder to leave my family for school as the semesters went by. I love Auburn. And I love architecture, and I'm so glad God put me there-- but theres no other way to put this....... it sucks. It just sucks that we all have to be so separated. And that all of our wonderful times together end too soon. 


I know this semester is gonna chap my hide prolly even more than the last one....this whole architecture thing is tough business, and sometimes I get wimpy and dont think I can do it. But its awesome. And I have to go back. So I need to put my big girl panties on and deal. 


...but it still sucks. 


"..its ending all too soon..."



Gosh I love these people.

4 comments:

  1. I love you buddy... you can get through this semester.. and before you know it.. it'll be over! and summer will be here.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the family photo :)

    " Euhporia " is back with a new name and facelift! check it out and spread the word if ya like!
    www.evergrowinginlife.blogspot.com

    -Rach :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...way to tell me you have a blog. i like it.

    ReplyDelete